Motorised Venetian Blinds
Take total control of sunlight with a Blind Elegance External Venetian Blind.
It’s the sleek and sophisticated outdoor Venetian system that offers superb heat protection and light control. External Venetians are great for domestic or commercial environments.
The blinds slats let in natural light while taking the burn off uncomfortable hotbox effects and removing blinding glare.
THE BLIND ELEGANCE DIFFERENCE
- Automated Wind/Sun/Rain-sensing controls to tilt and retract blinds when needed
- UV resistant components, lifting tapes and ladder cords for extended life in exposed environments
- Extruded aluminum base rail profile for increased stiffness and rail weight
- Extensive range of Slats to suit every application for both commercial and domestic
- Precision Extruded Driveshaft for fine tilt control
- A direct drive motor for increased performance and reliability.
- Full 5-year warranty
- Integrated heavy duty side cable/guide attachment head for increased wind resistance.
- High grade stainless steel fixtures suitable for coastal environments
- Customised pelmets to suit blind size and project requirements
The Proof Is In Our Reviews
- 5-year warranty
- Width 650-5000mm
- Maximum drop 5000mm
- Available in white, silver, dark silver, bronze and dark grey
- Motorised operation
- Remote control option
- Automatic control with optional sun and wind sensor
- Integrates with building management systems.
- 58 x 56mm galvanized steel headbox with 14mm extruded aluminum turning shaft
- 80mm wide curved, 0.45mm aluminum louvers with rolled edges for added strength
- Fixing: galvanized top or face mounting brackets
- Pelmet option: 120mm deep, depth equals the height of stacked louvers
- UV resistant polyester cords.
Outdoor Blinds Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We take tremendous pride in our customer service and actively encourage our customers to let us know how their new outdoor blinds are performing as we genuinely care about the results they are getting.
We are extremely proud of the fact that over 80 percent of the orders we receive are from friends, family, and neighbours.